Backgroung

Thursday 10 September 2009

Genealogy

Inspired by Lynn, I have decided to try to trace my family tree on Genes Reunited.
I wanted to learn more about my Grandparents as they had all died before I was born
My Dad gave me some old photographs to scan so I thought I'd share some of the images.
The first one is of my Maternal Grandmother taken in 1936 on the South Coast.
The small girl is my Mum and the boy her older brother Jeff.
The middle picture was taken at Petersham Meadows, Richmond and shows from L2R
Nobby Sayer, Edie, my Paternal Grandmother and two of her sisters May and Et.
The last is of my Dad with his Dad, my Grandfather.

I think its going to be a very hard task as my maiden name was Smith! :)
An Ancestry album in the making......

Thanks Lynn for your help getting started xxx

No comments: