Backgroung

Thursday 24 September 2009

Cousins - Scrapaholix October Kit

The October kit contains:
12"x12" plain white cardstock, Black Coredinations cardstock, Daisy Bucket 'Little Black Dress' papers, a length of white organza ribbon with black spots, two black and two white blossoms, black and white felt, sand paper and a pin!
I decided these would look good with an old photograph that Dad recently showed me
of my Grandmother, Sarah (Mandry) Smith with her sisters Et and May (left) and cousins Charles (Nobby) Sayers and Ede Mandry.



I decided to add a splash of colour so added some green satin ribbon and a bow. I pricked a pattern into the white border to the right of the photograph then used the pin on my journalling box which I embossed with a Cuttlebug Paisley folder then sanded to reveal the pattern.
My page was based on a design call Love by Laura Vegas which was featured in Scrapbook Trends recently.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks good finished.

liz said...

Very effective Linda. Love the splash of green. Clever you.
Liz x

Jillybean said...

I like this Linda. A great layout