Backgroung

Saturday 17 June 2017

Lynn's card

This the card I made for my lovely friend Lynn for her birthday.


The background was a sheet of white A4 card which I randomly painted several colours of Dylusion paints. This panel was put through my Gemini with the English Country Garden 3d embossing folder which had been inked with Black soot. 


I matted it the layers of black card and silver glitter card.
The dragonflies are from Chloe's stamps - a recent purchase from the Create-it show near Maidstone - stamped onto the leftover card and cut out.


The edges have been blinged with Creative Expressions Icicle Sparkles which, unfortunately, don't show to their full advantage in photos.

Hope you had a lovely birthday Lynn!

Here's the birthday girl blowing out her candle on the cupcakes I made for the occasion :)






No comments: