Backgroung

Wednesday 22 February 2017

JOFY stamps and Fresco paints

Paperartsy recently released some new JOFY stamps which I have a real addiction to!
So I got playing with Fresco paints and a couple of Neon colours I have and made these using a technique taught to me by Emma Godfrey.


The blooms and Butterfly were stamped onto another painted sheet and cut out - I hate leaving things flat.




And one with the previous release too.


These came from 2 x A4 sheets of cardstock - colours below.

But I hated to waste the leftovers so made a few little cards as below.
The flowers on some of these were made with Infusions and Fresco Metallic Glaze.




My trusty white gel pen was used too.



These are the main colours I used.

Thanks for taking a look
x

1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning linda love the designs, very effective too.
Hugs Julie xxx