Backgroung

Saturday 7 January 2017

New Years Resolution Reminder - Inspirers

So, who made a New year Resolution?
A common one is to lose weight but it's hard to do, right?
Why not make a fridge magnet to help you along - I made this one for the Inspirers using Sara's Signature - Birthday Party Collection.


I cut a disc of mountboard and one of white Core'dinations which I embossed with the Scattered Dots folder.
I added some die-cut bunting from the Silver Glitter card - this is lush! then some die-cuts from the paper pack, cup-cakes and sweeties raised with Collall 3d glue gel.


To create the "ban" I cut out the Birthday wish die, trimmed out the words and added a strip behind.
I added a banner underneath which you could use to mark your progress, either how many days or pounds lost. Lots of numbers in the pad which could be added/removed by using Stick and Spray plus stars to add if you've been extra good.

And of course - a magnet on the back - great use of the bits you accidentally cut out of your magnetic sheet 😱

Good luck with your resolution - I definitely need some 😂

No comments: