Backgroung

Thursday 9 June 2016

And she's back! Happy Birthday Lynn.

What a nightmare! Windows 10 forced an update onto my PC causing a terminal crash.
Despite spending a fortune trying to get it restored, it, unfortunately had to go to the graveyard in the cloud :(

My lovely husband took control and bought me a new one - Thank goodness - which I am currently trying out and loading up with all my programs.
I love click-free - everything was saved.

So, a quick post from me to say "Belated Happy Birthday" to Lynn who's birthday we celebrated on Saturday at our crop.

Here's the lovely lady herself having just blown out her candles.


And the card I made her using the fabulous Fly Free by Kaisercraft from Merly Impressions.
Blooms are Heartfelt Creations with "prills" in the centre - top tip - wait for the glue underneath to dry before adding! They stuck everywhere :)


And some home made Banana Muffins with Caramel buttercream and drizzle - yes I made the caramel too, great fun! 


Hope you had a lovely day Lynn
xxx

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for the cakes, gifts and the beautiful card you made for me. xxx