Backgroung

Saturday 30 January 2016

Dad's Birthday Card

It was my Dad's birthday on Christmas Day and I realised last minute, as you do, that I'd not made him a card! Shock, Horror! I'm sure as Crafter's we are all guilty of that!
Anyway, this is what I made.
The base uses corrugated card from packaging which has been cut using a Tim Holtz Sizzix Tag die.
They were joined together leaving a small gap using strips of the paper which is Kaisercrafts Sail Away from Merly Impressions.


The letters are also cut from the packaging using another Sizzix die set - Fresh Blossoms.
I also cut these from Navy cardstock and stuck them together.


The hole rings were left uncoloured but added and tied with ribbon.


The elements are from the Collectables too.
A few gems completed the look.

TFL 
xxx

1 comment:

Anita said...

WOW! What a super card, I bet he loved it x