Backgroung

Wednesday 22 July 2015

104! Wow!

Another order from my work colleague was a card for her Great-Uncle who's 104! Wow!
The base is an 8x8" made into an Easel card.
I covered it with Kaisercraft paper from the Base Coat collection, then cut the numbers from Kaisercraft Marigold collection, both from Merly Impressions.


The stopper is also from Marigold as are the flowers and banner.


I cut and coloured a couple of Tim Holtz birds and added party hats to them - an idea I had seen on Pinterest.


They were added to the card with 3d glue gel.


The birthday is a die cut which I have coated with glossy accents.


Another recent purchase were the Nuvo liquid pearls from Tonic - some I like, some I'm not too sure of though - not as shiny as I'd have liked.


I hope he had a lovely birthday!



2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

Wow on the age and WOW on your Gorgeous card! Have you seen the dies that go with these stamps ??

Linda said...

Thanks Sue, the dies arrived yesterday :)