Backgroung

Saturday 30 May 2015

Wedding Card

I've had a lot of commissions lately and I'm certainly not complaining!
This one was for my sisters colleagues at work to celebrate another colleagues wedding.
The brief was peach and mint.


I started with an 8x8" card and created layers with pricked edges.
The letters were cut from a QK alphabet, lined with a coordinating pen then glossed with Glossy Accents.


The blooms are Heartfelt Creations which have been tinted with Adirondack inks and layered up with gems in the centres. Various stems were cut from White Bazzill and also the mint paper (I think it was Kay & co) and placed behind. 


One of the layers was punched with a Martha Stewart PATP set.
The bow is Creative Expressions by Sue Wilson.


Wishing Nkem and Steven every happiness in their new life together.
xxx





1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Beautiful card. I Love those flowers.