Backgroung

Monday 13 April 2015

Abigail's 9

I can't believe how fast the time has gone, my great-niece celebrated her 9th birthday recently!

I made her this card using papers left over from my latest DT kit from Merly Impressions which contained the POP collection of papers from Kaisercraft.

The card is 8x8" square, I seem to use this size a lot, papers as above from POP.


The image is Crafters Companion, Angelica, which I stamped onto watercolour card and coloured using Tim Holtz distress markers and ink pads.


The flowers were from my collection and the leaves punched with a trusty Martha Stewart punch.
Gems again from my stash.
The banner is from the Kaisercraft POP collection too and I wrote her name and age with a Fine-line pen - these are self adhesive either end but move in the middle which is fun.

Thanks for taking a look - check out this colourful collection at Merly Impressions!

No comments: