Backgroung

Friday 9 May 2014

Good Luck Lucie

Lucie left work recently on maternity leave and I made her the following card as the image reminded me of her :)


The image is a Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl, I'm really loving these, they are so nice to colour.
The card is a 6x6" shaped edge card which I covered with papers from my collection.
The image was die cut with a coordinating layer in bazzill.
I added some swirls cut with a Sizzix due along the edge too.


I used my Copics to colour.


I punched two holes in the edge and tied a crushed silky ribbon into a bow. A white organza was layered on top too.


Inside I added a strip of the same bazzill and some beautiful lace.

Can't wait to meet the new arrival!

Thanks for stopping by.
xxx

1 comment:

Lynn said...

This image really makes me smile - such fun, and beautifully made into a card.

Lynn x