Backgroung

Sunday 5 January 2014

Mum to be.

My lovely colleague Victoria went on Maternity leave on Friday so I made her the following card.


The image is a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp called Caroline who just happened to remind me of Victoria!
I coloured the image with my Copics then mounted it onto some shimmery lime cardstock from CWC.
The base card is also CWC and had a shaped edge. I used some papers from a Forever Friends 6x6" pad which had this cute tumbling bear down the side. The image was raised on 3d foam.
I punched two holes in the shaped edge and tied a ribbon into a bow from which I added a tag with glittery letters to say "good luck" - unfortunately the bling does not show up to well in the photograph.
 

Here is a close up of the lovely image from the Moonlight Whispers range.


I am entering this card into the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge Krafty Guest Contest, details of which can be found here.

Wishing you all the best Victoria - can't wait to meet your bundle of love!

Thanks for looking!
xxx



3 comments:

Sue Jones said...

aww hope exciting - I bet she loved it.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious, and very exciting! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us and joining in our contest for being a guest Krafty Girl in March!!! Best of luck to you!
hugs, Sharon

Anita said...

Cute card :) x