Backgroung

Sunday 7 July 2013

Scrapology June Card Challenge - English Country Garden

Our lovely DT Member, Karen, set the challenge for June - to create an English country garden.
 
I'd had a request from work to make a 60th for Lucie's Mum so made the following.
The card is 8x8 and uses papers from my collection. I've made a lot of number cards recently and used the same templates for the numbers.
 
 
I added some paper flowers from Wild Orchid over some ruffled seam binding to create my "garden" and then some punched leaves and a few pins.
I really loved these daisy type flowers, they are so pretty.

 
The numbers were raised on foam tape and adorned with my trusty Martha Stewart punched Butterflies.
 
 
This is Karen's lovely card. 
 
 
There is still time to enter the challenge - see details here.
 

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful! xx