Backgroung

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Fathers Day 2013

With Father's Day fast approaching, I've begun to make some cards to sell at work, here are the first ones.

A 6x6" card with papers from my collection, I stamped and coloured the image, a Penny Black stamp, with Copics and cut out.  The banner was made with Clarity Stamps Alphabet collection and "tied" to the back of the plane. The Happy Father's Day message was free with a recent magazine.


Some twine tied around the spine finished the card.
I was really pleased with the way the swirls on the background paper look like the trails from the plane.


The second is again 6x6" but scalloped this time. Papers from my stash as before.
I tied the twine so that it nestles on the scallops creating a crossover with the knot.
The beach hut stamp was also free with the magazine.


The images were coloured with Copics, cut out and layered.


More to follow...........Thanks for looking 

xxx

No comments: