Backgroung

Sunday 4 November 2012

Pink Christmas

More cards made with recent purchases.....
 
Lynn got this stamp at the Glitter Pot en-route to Cardinal Colours crop, we just fell in love with it :)
The card they had on display was coloured in pink so I followed suit.
 
 
Papers are from my stash.
The baubles are cut with a punch and the cap is 1/2 daisy, they are decorated with Candi and punched shapes - the holly is a new Martha Stewart punch.

 
This is the same stamp I used recently by Lili of the Valley that I got at Ally Pally.
This time I created a mask and brayered it using a big'n'juicy inkpad.

 
As it was coated cardstock, colouring was not as easy as the ink just moves around but I was quite happy with the result.
The snow is a white signo gel pen which is fabulous.

 
Thanks for looking, hopefully have more to share soon.
 
xxx


1 comment:

fatmonica said...

Great cards!Love the pink tree in the first and the penguins in the next are just gorgeous!