Backgroung

Friday 9 March 2012

Happy Birthday Lianne - a pass and a fail!

Firstly - a very Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Lianne.
I will share her card with you next week (hint hint!)

When we went to Disneyland Paris last November, she and Chloe bought me a silcone mould of mickey mouse heads as a Thank-you. So, when asked what cake she'd like for her birthday, this was the choice.
FAIL!!!
The cake stuck badly to the mould and didn't come out well :(
Lianne doesn't like buttercream so I had planned on adding Glace icing and hundreds & thousands.
Here is the result - what a joke lol!



She said they tasted nice so thats good.

Then, I've been a little down lately - a few issues - so Robert sent me these absolutely stunning flowers to cheer me up!



Lastly, a pass!
These were made for a friend's Mums birthday.
I put them into a box I got from Lakeland and tied it with a double bow.


A close up below although it doesn't show the edible pink glitter very well.


TFL
xxx

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Flowers are beautiful.

Sandra said...

Yummy!!! xx

Lynn said...

Shame about the MM cakes,but the others look great. Beautiful flowers.