Backgroung

Thursday 7 April 2011

Good Luck Claire!

Claire from work has left our team so this is the card I made for her.
I've had this kit for a while now and forgot about it but last week while searching for something else (as you do) it appeared! It's by Kanban and called Lorelei's Paris Holiday.
As it is so pink and girly I decided it was just the thing for Claire.


The image is pyramaged and I added some stickles to the band on her hat.
I cut the letters with the Zooballoo Cricut cartridge in pink glittery card shadowed with black.
I hope she was pleased with it, I think she was.

We will definitely keep in touch as she has moved to the team behind me lol!
xxx

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Fabulous card Linda

Anita said...

thats a fun card Linda :)

Lynn said...

Great fun and girly too.