Backgroung

Sunday 13 February 2011

February Crop

We had a quiet crop this month as several of the usual suspects were unable to make it.

First of all Lynn and I visited Jill in her new shop to catch up on all the latest goodies (and make a few purchases!)

I made a page for the Scrapology April Challenge which, of course, I can't share at present :)

Then Lynn and I played with my new Toy Story Cricut cartridge to make some characters - I can't believe just how many pieces there are and how hard to puzzle them together!
The card I made will follow shortly.

I also took some cards to put in the shop made with Craftwork Cards products, as sold by Jill, but forgot to take photos - so Thanks Jill for sending them on :)

These we made with the Yummy Scrummy Dark Chocolate and Mint pack, co-ordinating blooms and some Candi (re-branded Card Candy). Check out the papers here.


This one used the same papers plus some from Red Romance.
I added some retro blooms and butterflies plus Candi and glitter. 


For Valentines, I used Red Romance, scalloped circles and Basically Black papers.
The Hearts were cut with a Martha Stewart punch (smaller with a Woodware one) edged with platinum stickles which I also dotted around the scallop.


This one was an easel card and the hearts are supposed to hang down the front.
They are also cut from the Martha Stewart punch and threaded onto some black cord.
Papers are a mixture of Basically Black and Red Romance.


Check out the Craftwork cards selection of products at Jill's here.

3 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful cards :)

Anita said...

gorgeous cards Linda..xx

liz said...

Wow they are great cards Linda. Sorry to have missed the crop but look forward to seeing you all in March. x