Backgroung

Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Birthday Liam

Happy Birthday Liam.

It was my friend's sons birthday yesterday and I made him this card - and yes, he got it on time!

I used an image from Stamping Bella which I borrowed from Lynn and coloured with Copic Markers.


The image was mounted onto red and gold cardstock as he is a Liverpool fan, also the shirt!


I cut the letters with my Cricut Don Juan cartridge and put them on with 3d foam so they form the support for the easel card.


Papers were scraps from my stash.

So.... I succeeded in my challenge and have blogged every day during October - phew!
Hope I haven't bored you all too much (those of you in cyberspace that take the time to look - thank you!)

P.S. Please feel free to comment - it's always nice to know you are there :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

smashing card Linda, really love that image and the font is gorgeous.
Well done on blogging every day, that was some feat and I enjoyed it all :).xx

Lynn said...

I'm here - as always!! Sper card, bet he was pleased with this. Lovely to read about your month - day by day.