Backgroung

Sunday 6 December 2009

Bright and Cheery

A colleague at my new job asked me to make some cards for her.
The first one is for her daughter who loves In the Night Garden. I used an image from the internet and 3d'd the page. I then cut a larger Upsy Daisy and Iggle Piggle and put those over the top. She wanted a photograph of her daughter so I cut a circle and scallop and added in the top corner. My favourite 8x8 was the base for this one.


The second was for her mother's 60th Birthday and she wanted to use an image of her daughter and niece. Her Mum's favourite colour is yellow so I used that as a base card and accented with tropical coloured flowers, some jewells and buttons.

This one is A4 size.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

They worked out very well, she will be pleased.

Anita said...

what a fab idea, really personal too, bet she loves it.xx

"JeanneG" said...

Love those flowers. Do you make them?

liz said...

Lovely cards and so personal. It is so nice when you can give cards that you can't buy. I'll bet she was tickled pink. Clever you. xxx

Linda said...

Thanks Jeanne, Yes the smaller ones are made with the retro flower punch and a circle punch for the centre. The larger ones came from Craftwork cards.