Backgroung

Thursday 4 June 2009

More Fathers Day...



These are from the new range, Dandylion and Daisy.

They are supposed to be die-cut but there is always a white edge around the pieces so I end up with my scissors anyway!


The background on this one was a "washed-out" image so I edged the circle that the decoupage was on the make it stand out more.














From the same sheet, this one did not have the circular backing so I mounted it onto the full colour sheet. I added glossy accents onto the paintpot and brush and also run an area on the door to represent wet paint.











Another from the Forever Friends range here.

The sheet finished just below the bear so I added the area cut away from the top, edged with ink, to form a border to add the writing to.
The stars were 3d'd onto the top. I think its the first time I've ever handwritten a message on a card.













Forever Friends Bears wallpapering.
This one was very good image to decoupage.
Glossy accents added to the the paste bucket and brush for a sheen.
A very productive day I think.
Thankfully Jess (my cat) is home again. They are not sure what caused his illness so I'll have to keep an eye on him for a few days. He is in the slideshow below as my Blue option.

No comments: