We started with a sheet of white cardstock and painted two areas with Kaisercraft paint.
The paint was watered down a little then tapped over a second sheet of white to create splats.
A set of stamps was included in the kit which we used to stamp random images.
I coloured these with Promarker water colour pens.
The name was drawn and cut freehand - a technique shown to us by Emilie.
The painted areas on the other sheet were cut into feather shapes then snipped to further create the effect.
These were placed onto the page and a 4x4" photograph added.
Paper roses completed this area.
I added some pins to mine along with a few gems.
I also drew two random lines around the edge to finish.
A smaller feather was also cut and added with a flower and butterfly.
I followed Sandra's example and cut an extra butterfly to 3d on top.
This is Emilies beautiful original.